6/22/15

I've gone to the dark side, and now I have a Patreon

Well, let's get right to it.  I have a Patreon now:

https://www.patreon.com/jefequeso?ty=h

For those that don't know, Patreon is a site that allows people to make monthly donations to content creators they like.

Indie game development tends to earn money in bursts rather than steadily, which can make things like monthly bills/expenses and quarterly taxes a little difficult to manage sometimes.  I already do some other odd jobs to help with this, but a stream of monthly donations will help that much more.  And, will allow me to continue devoting my full attention to my various pursuits, and thus provide better and more frequent content for you.

Please keep in mind that I'm thinking of this as a "tip jar," and nobody should feel obligated to donate.  This is simply if you really like what I'm doing (my games, my reviews, my music, or my videos), and want to throw in a few extra dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment