12/14/15

What's the difference between Videogame Potpourri and Iron Snowflakes?

Since I'm going to be doing a lot more blogging from now on, I thought it might be a good idea to specify what the difference is between my two blogs.  Not just for you guys, but for myself also.

From now on...

Videogame Potpourri is where I post opinions and general videogame musings/articles.  So if it's a review or an article about videogames in general, it will go there.  This includes opinions about game design (previously I was trying to post them both places).  Videogame Potpourri is also where I post anything I write that isn't gaming related (movie reviews etc).

Iron Snowflakes is specifically about my own games and game development.  There won't be any opinion pieces as such.  Anything that isn't an update about one of my game development projects will be something objective about game development (a tutorial, a useful script I've written, news, etc).  The only subjective or review-esque content that might be posted would be a critique of some game development tool or something like that.

So if you want my artistic opinions about all things game-related and whatever else I feel like posting, you'll want to keep an eye on Videogame Potpourri.

If you want to keep up-to-date with my game development, keep an eye on Iron Snowflakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment